Directors Report for November 15, 1999
for fee waiver:
Beth Boruk Temple
New Not-for-Profit Members
New Basic Members:
Debra Cordine, Real Estate Agent
Existing Basic Members Invoiced:
New Expanded Members:
Existing Expanded Members Invoiced:
New Sponsoring Members -
Existing Sponsoring Members Renewed Their
Existing Sponsoring Members Invoiced:
Tom Raper, Inc.
We are sponsoring the sports once a week in the mornings on
KICKS96. I have this scheduled thru November. We will take
a month off and then run these ads again in January, February, and October.
Placed order for 500 Bic Roller-ball pens with WayNet, our phone number
and our URL unscripted on them. Should arrive in about 3 weeks.
Log Analysis for
October and 3rd Quarter
Ran weekly and posted on the Members Only
page. Weekly averages are 2,410 visitors and 7,899 hits, a fairly
steady usage. Third quarter figures
remained steady with the 2nd Quarter '99 figures I expect an
increase in the user statistics next month, a flattening in December, and then another
jump as the cold, dark evenings of January descend upon us. October figures reflect a
over the same time last year.
Achievements for September/October
- Continued work on re-design of
2nd and 3rd tier pages for WayNet.
- Spoke to the
Richmond Association of Realtors.
- Gathered information
and took it to E. Thomas Kemp to begin process of filing for new IRS
- Ordered sign for
placement on N/S A Street, per Renee Oldham's offer last meeting.
- Changed the
"featured link" regularly.
- Spent a great deal
of time recruiting community leaders for our "Welcome"
On-Going Projects for the coming month
- Sales calls
- Continue to look at alternative funding sources.
- Prepare letter for distribution to restaurants and motels touting benefits of our
- Further investigate streaming video needs and partnership possibilities.
- Meet with Executive Officer Committee.
- Continue to update older pages to reflect the newer
design/font/sidebars of updated design.
- more recreation pages
- work with Jim Waecher at the Museum to create pages on Richmond manufactured automobiles
and local Tiffany Windows.
- Review hyperlinks and make corrections as necessary.
- Continue to promote participation in our "Welcome"
- Keep the "featured link" fresh, aiming for a change every
two days, minimum.